Hello beauties! Today I am about to review the Liz Earle Foot Repair Moisturiser I received a few weeks back and have told you about it here. I have been using this on and off for quite sometime and now I am able to put forth how the product works (for me)!
PRICE: £12.50 / Rs.907.6
(Available in sample size of 15ml worth £4.60/Rs. 334)
|Click on pic to enlarge|
WHAT IT CLAIMS: "Made with softening avocado and wheatgerm oils plus shea butter, Foot Repair Moisturiser sinks in fast to deeply moisturise and smooth dry skin on heels and soles. This heavenly cream provides relief to tired, aching feet and lower legs and keeps them smelling sweet."
MY EXPERIENCE: A refreshing cream for pampering my feet at the end of a tiring day. It has got a strong peppermint/menthol smell which I am absolutely crazy about. The cream has a thick texture yet it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I apply this on my feet and shank area. Following is my take on the product in a concise format.
WHAT I LIKED:
- The smell…oh the smell. I just love it to the bits! I am a sucker for all things which has peppermint.
- Gets absorbed quickly and gives a refreshing feeling to my feet.
- Non sticky and light to feel which is sure a plus point for me, as I hate creams/moisturisers which feels heavy on the skin (though I have dry skin).
- Keeps my feet moisturised until washed off.
- Comes in a decent tube packaging with a sturdy flip cap.
- Comes with the goodness of Avocado, Shea, Wheatgerm oil which contains Vit.E
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- The price in INR is quite a hefty amount for a foot moisturiser. It does pinch your pocket. Though you can try out the sample size to get the idea about the product.
- It is not available in India. You have to buy the product online from their website. I wish they retail in India too.
- A few times I applied it upto my knees and it made the skin on back of my knees a bit clammy in hot humid weather.So stick to applying it on feet and lower legs only.
I liked the product as it stood to its claims. If you like to indulge and get yourself pampered do try out this product.
RATINGS: 4 out of 5
**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.