Hey all! I thought of reviewing this Elle 18 Eye Sparklers a long time back but kind of missed it. So here it is, if you do remember it was from my July haul. I know there is still one or two products in that haul which I haven't reviewed yet but I would get to them eventually. Let’s get on with the Elle 18 Eye Sparklers in Shade Green Grenade.
INGREDIENTS: Only Almond is listed. Complete list not given.
|L-R: 1swipe, 2-3 swipes|
I mainly use it on my lower lashline or waterline to give a hint of color and seldom on upper lash line. It is a pretty color to give your eyes that extra sparkle. Following is how I feel about this product.
WHAT I LIKED:
- It is a nice green shade which manages to show itself on my dark rimmed eyes. :P
- Stays put if not disturbed/touched.
- It didn’t irritate my waterline. Though I have heard some specific shades do.
- The texture is creamy and smooth. So doesn’t tug your eyelids.
- It fits into pocket/purse price-wise and also size-wise. It is so compact and also decently priced.
- I love the cute packaging and also the naming of the ranges and shades.
- Though it is named a sparkler there isn’t any chunks of sparkles in them. Thus, wearable in daytime too.
- I find it decently pigmented for the price paid.
- Available in 5 flattering shades.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- It has got a metallic smell though nothing OTT but it is still there and I don’t like it.
- It smudges/fades away completely if touched accidentally.
- No matter how much I sharpen I never get a pointed end to get fine thin lines. Also, too much sharpening results in wastage of product.
If you love to play with colors and yet don’t want to create a dent in your pocket this is the product for you. For the reasons stated in the “don’t like” section I am giving this a pass as it worked partially for me.
RATINGS: 3 out of 5