So there is this tag post going around in the blogosphere for quite a while. And I got tagged by my sweetest blogger buddy Rekha (I love to call her Rekhu :D...*puchhiees* for the tag).
Here comes the rules,
Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person who is tagged in this activity should tell 11 things about themselves, then answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you, then tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''
11 random facts about me:
- I like to plan my next day and check a to-do-list in my mind before going to sleep.
- Continuing to the first fact, I do slip on a few points and only remember them before falling asleep *SHIT* :P
- I am very moody, whether I am PMSing or not.
- I am addicted to my laptop and internet and feel a void when they are not up and working.
- Though I might come across like a chatterbox on my blog, but I talk much less in person, and like to listen and observe others.
- I am in my last semester of post-grads and I can't wait it to end and get started with a real job, so much so it gets suffocating at times!
- Sometimes I am too ignorant to my skin and diet, and have to face consequences but I am yet to learn my lesson *GUILTY* :P
- I am too stubborn and lazy and that is a deadly combination ;)
- I will be completing silver jubilee in this world, later this year, but I still have a mind of a 16 year old and talk like a 8 year old.
- I always believe in the goodness of others.
- I hate rains and never find them romantic!
Okay now its time for Rekha's questions:
1. What’s the good, bad and the ugliest thing you have seen in this blogging world?
The Good: The effort and the good intention put behind all the blogs is commendable.
The Bad: To condemn someone's effort and make fun or bitch about them is not required. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and has the right to express it, but not by pulling down someone else.
The Ugliest: Haters and blog-competitors. Hello! It's only a blog and not a life deciding factor.
2. What’s the most adventurous/funniest thing you ever did in your life?
I had many funny moments during my school life. And they are still topics of discussion in our regular meets of school friends and gets us into a fit of laughter. Like one incident, where our English teacher was taking long to come to class and we sneaked out from the other side to the basketball court on the backside to play for 15mins, and she saw us from the windows that we were playing and was coming out of the class to get us and give punishment, and when we saw her we rushed into the classroom from the other side. When she came in the class again and charged us, we stood with innocent faces and said we were in the class only and she got so confused and didn't give punishment at all. Well, it was damn funny at that age.
3. Favorite movie punch line/dialogue (with movie name and reason why it's your favorite).
The DDLJ one: Bade Bade Sheharo Mein Aisi Choti Choti Baatein Hoti Rehti Hain Senorita. Well it isn't a favorite, but it's somehow stuck in my head and my bf repeats it sometimes when he tries to be funny.
4. Have you ever lied for good? If so what was your best lie that you were in fact proud of?
Uhmm..maybe sometimes to save mine or my friend's ass, but nothing life changing to be proud of.
5. Any funny incident with SA’s or while shopping for makeup?
I find it funny when I see the SAs putting on their makeup hurriedly when they see some customers coming.
6. If given an option, the one thing you wish to change in your life
Throw away all my depression and the depressing factors out of my life.
7. What’s the funniest dream you ever had
8. What is the first thing you do once you getup in the morning
Check my mobile for *a missed call* from *him*.
9. Do you have any weird habit?
Washing my hands too many times than needed.
10. How many shoes and bags do u have (approx)
I am not a collector and I have only 2-3 pair of shoes and 1-2 bags/purses (not counting the ones which I don't use anymore but kept) which are good to go for different occasions.
11. One question that you wish to ask God if you get a chance to meet him
"Is the world going to end this year?" provided I meet him/her before that!
Now here are my questions,
- Why is blogging important to you?
- What’s the good, bad and the ugliest thing you have seen in this blogging world?
- Given a choice, what would you like to be in the next life?
- Your worst addiction?
- What is the best thing that has ever happened to/with you?
- You are guilty of which of the Seven deadly sins?
- Your favorite song and why it is your favorite?
- What is part/time of the day you enjoy the most?
- What is the most difficult thing you had to do till now?
- What is the best compliment you ever got?
And I am tagging these wonderful bloggers (hoping they aren't tagged already)
- A peek into my life..
- Beauty and Makeup Studio
- Crazy Pop Lock
- few unnecessary stuff..
- INDIAN BEAUTY CENTRAL
- Pandora`s Box
- Perfect Skin Care for you
- Sugar,Spice and All Dat's NICE
- Sweet and Bitter
- ~~ glistening kaleidoscopic eyes ~~
- -— My Kiss ŉ Make-up —-
Whew! What a long post! However, I enjoyed it and I hope you do too :D