So my July Vellvette Box arrived pretty late than the previous boxes, resulting in my first disappointment.
Next, the contents are not that interesting/luxurious and I am not particularly happy about any one of them. I expected a better box as Vellvette completed a year this month.
Here is what I got,
- Sally Hansen Miracle Cure for Severe Problem Nails (which is a transparent base/top coat in actual!)
- Nyassa Morning Dew Body Mist (which doesn't smell much enticing as the name sounds)
- I ♥ Layla Nail polish in a transparent shade (two base/top coat in one box?! :-/)
- Bling’s Nail Applique (have tried these kind of nail stickers before and they are not luxurious on nails as such!)
- LA Glitter Splash Mascara in Abbys (The only product worth mentioning)
Okay I sound quite sore, but they did provide two full sized products this month. That's good, but I would have liked the products to be more aligned to my choices. And hope this delivery discrepancy doesn't occur again with my next and final box!