A teeny-tiny June Shopping and my First "HAUL" Post

Hello Lovelies. 
I am here with my first "HAUL" ...YAY :D :D !! 
(Those who are not acquainted with the term it means "a collection of new stuff you just bought").
Well, following is not a one-day shopping but spanned over 1.5 weeks as I wasn't getting the product I wanted and so ran up to the stores a few times.
Lets see what I bought,






  • Elle 18 Nail Pops - Shade 47 - Rs. 45
  • Elle 18 Color Burst Lipstick - Shade Apple Springs (04) - Rs.100
  • Elle 18 Eye Sparklers - Shade Green Grenade - Rs.85
  • Lotus Herbals Colour Dew Nail Enamel - Shade Go Grapes - Rs.99
  • Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Swift Makeup - Shade Honey Beige(710) - Rs.249


 


 

  • L'Oreal Total Repair 5 - Total Repairing Masque - Rs.325
  • Nivea Whitening Deodorant Spray - Rs.179


 

  • Oriflame Very Me Oh My Gloss - Shade Naughty - Rs.229 (Catalogue discount: Rs. 169)
  • Oriflame Lash Explosion Mascara - Rs.398 (Catalogue discount: Rs. 198)

Keep an eye for the reviews coming on these very soon!

14 comments:

  1. Great haul! Can't wait to see your reviews later. =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dinah... :)

    already participating in ur giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul. You have a nice blog..Pooja. Followed you.

    http://prachitriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool... probably i'll buy some of those nail paints. you successfully inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D dabs.... but u know wat....i didn't find the lotus one any great (though toluene and harmful chemicals free) ...the smelll was yucks!!
    nail pops r good..same old elle 18 type...bad brush...will shortly come up with the reviews.... :) ...keep on watch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.Pantyhos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!Pantyhos

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)