A teeny-tiny June Shopping and my First "HAUL" Post

Hello Lovelies. 
I am here with my first "HAUL" ...YAY :D :D !! 
(Those who are not acquainted with the term it means "a collection of new stuff you just bought").
Well, following is not a one-day shopping but spanned over 1.5 weeks as I wasn't getting the product I wanted and so ran up to the stores a few times.
Lets see what I bought,






  • Elle 18 Nail Pops - Shade 47 - Rs. 45
  • Elle 18 Color Burst Lipstick - Shade Apple Springs (04) - Rs.100
  • Elle 18 Eye Sparklers - Shade Green Grenade - Rs.85
  • Lotus Herbals Colour Dew Nail Enamel - Shade Go Grapes - Rs.99
  • Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Swift Makeup - Shade Honey Beige(710) - Rs.249


 


 

  • L'Oreal Total Repair 5 - Total Repairing Masque - Rs.325
  • Nivea Whitening Deodorant Spray - Rs.179


 

  • Oriflame Very Me Oh My Gloss - Shade Naughty - Rs.229 (Catalogue discount: Rs. 169)
  • Oriflame Lash Explosion Mascara - Rs.398 (Catalogue discount: Rs. 198)

Keep an eye for the reviews coming on these very soon!

13 comments:

  1. Great haul! Can't wait to see your reviews later. =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dinah... :)

    already participating in ur giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul. You have a nice blog..Pooja. Followed you.

    http://prachitriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool... probably i'll buy some of those nail paints. you successfully inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D dabs.... but u know wat....i didn't find the lotus one any great (though toluene and harmful chemicals free) ...the smelll was yucks!!
    nail pops r good..same old elle 18 type...bad brush...will shortly come up with the reviews.... :) ...keep on watch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!Pantyhos

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)