Yay! Finally hauled for some makeup products (albeit only 4 products) after so many days :P! I did shop in between too, but it was again some skincare and hair care items, that I didn't bother to share. ;)
Got these stuff from MedplusBeauty. Sneak peek below,
What did I get?
- Lakme Absolute Bi Phased Makeup Remover
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner
- Lakme EyeConic Curling Mascara
- Faces Velvet Kohl Noir Intense
- Enliven Natural Fruit Extracts Raspberry & Redapple Shampoo (Free! Free! Free! :P)
On some other news, you must have heard that Urban Touch closed their shop (heard they merged with Fashion & You!). Since the competition is going down, MedplusBeauty became the big, bad daddy of online shopping, and have increased their minimum purchase amount to Rs.600 to avail free shipping and imposing a COD charge of Rs.50 on all orders. Boohoo! :(
Did you haul recently? What did you get?