Sunday Peek: Of Pretty Things


Oohhh Sunday is here! :D Just as you sip on your morning tea/coffee, take a peek on today's featured newbie blogger, JC (Jeevitha Cyril) author at Of Pretty Things. :)



Let's hear to JC and get to know more about her,

"
I am a Software Developer by day and a beauty blogger by night (and weekends).

I am from Bangalore and I write about things I love! I fell in love with makeup when I was a little girl and came to know that colors can be applied on faces. But I gathered up the metaphorical quill to blog about it all only a few months back. I love experimenting with products and ideas and love to share my experiences.


Come say 'Hi' to me on twitter or Facebook or mail me at me.ofprettythings@gmail.com. Oh yeah. I Instagram weird things. Do check that out too. ;)  "

I like the way you write JC, keep up the good work. And my dear readers, do visit Of Pretty Things for some great reads.

Do you want to get featured on B.B.B too? Then send me your entry. Click here for more details

2 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)