Online Shopping at India Circus and My Experience


No I won't say I am back, coz I was never gone :P and I am not sure whether I am going to stay ;). Do I sound weird? :P

Ah...uhmm... okay, I better stop my rant here and let you know about a new online shopping destination India Circus where you can get quirky stuffs, from home decorating items to personal accessories, designed by Krsna Mehta, well known designer for brands like The Elephant Company, The Bombay Store, Good Earth, Zeba, Godrej and Metro.



ABOUT: India Circus Retail Pvt. Ltd. offers contemporary-chic, sophisticated, and affordable style for various areas of your life, from home decor to personal accessories. With an All-Indian palette, we draw our inspiration from both Mughal Royalty as well as road-side chai. We offer a diverse and distinct array of moods and tones, which we feel represents India.

India Circus seeks to curate the essence of life in India, and transcribe this loud and colorful experience into contemporary and sophisticated style. From luminescent lamps to totes a la mode, we have a lot to offer for various corners of your life!

The vibrancy of the colors combined with the nuanced heritage of the designs makes each piece created at India Circus exceptional. All of our creations offer sophistication with a dash of 'Indian-ness,' without draining your wallets.

MY EXPERIENCE: On my first visit to the site, I was quite overwhelmed with the vibrant colors and designs, and all that art, on regular items and accessories that we use everyday.


I liked this cute chirpy bird design, sipper bottle and placed my order for one. I placed my order on 12th March. Got a call next day from their CS team for confirmation of my order, and it got delivered on 18th March, i.e. within 6 days! :)


It came in a huge polythene pack. And the product was safely bubble-wrapped. 

Here are some pictures of what I got. 





They charge a shipping fee of Rs.59 on orders below Rs.599 and COD is free in India. And some more good news, they provide International shipping too. :D

So my international readers (as well as my Indian readers) if you want to add some Indian-ness to your home decor then do check out India Circus.

** PR provided discount credits, but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)