Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream Review


And so monsoon has arrived in this part of the world. To me, Monsoon=Season of rainfall hairfall, skin problems and what not. Ok, let's keep my beauty woes aside for a while, and get on with today's review on Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream, that I have meaning to post for a long time.


PRICE: 145

QUANTITY: 250 ml

INGREDIENTS:


WHAT IT CLAIMS: This silky shower cream, enriched with almond oil, envelops you in a caring, soft foam leaving your skin smooth and moisturised. Relax and rejuvenate with every shower. 

MY EXPERIENCE: Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream is one of the older variants that came out with the HydraIQ technology. I have reviewed one of the new variants from this range here. The Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream comes in a simple flip top cap packaging. The texture is milky and runny. It lathers up pretty well even with a little quantity. It has got a nice, yet subtle perfume-ish fragrance which I quite like, however that doesn't last post bath.  


Good thing is, it doesn't dry out my skin except for a little tightening. And unlike the Powerfruit Relax one, it doesn't leave any slippery feeling when washed off. At this price, it's one of the nicest shower gels I have tried and you get a free loofah with this too. So summing it up,   

WHAT I LIKED:
  • Runny consistency that spreads and lathers easily.
  •  Pleasant and subtle perfume-ish fragrance.
  • Cleanses skin gently without drying it out.
  • Simple and effective packaging.
  • Economical and easily available. 
  • Comes with a free loofah.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • Finishes up fast.

VERDICT: A nice shower cream that doesn't dry out skin (HydraIQ technology :P) and perfect for you, if you have dry skin like me. I have tried another variant from this range after this one, which is the Nivea Pearl and Beauty Shower Cream, which I am not going to review as that is exactly like this one and works equally well, only smells a little different. You can give a try to either of these two.

RATINGS:  4.5 out of 5



4 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)