Hey ya! Long time and I haven’t posted anything. I have been lazing around and didn’t want to post for the guilt of not studying properly (yet! :| ). Then I got scared that all my lovely readers would soon think that I have become extinct so hurried back today with a new post :D.
Today I am about to review Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk which I received with other Himalaya samples months ago but didn’t get around to use and review it properly. But then, I used it a few times and here is my take on it.
PRICE: Rs. 65
QUANTITY: 100 ml (Available in other sizes too)
INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS TO USE:
MY EXPERIENCE: The product comes in Himalaya’s trademark plastic white bottle with a blue flip cap. I used this product mainly during the festival days when I used makeup regularly. The cleansing milk is a white colored, of medium consistency formula.
After applying the required amount on my face, I clean it with wet cotton wool. It removed eyeshadows and lipsticks excellently, fought hard with kohl liners and glosses but didn’t make it, leaving panda eyes and sparkles behind. I followed up with some facewash to remove the residue and all was good. So in a gist,
WHAT I LIKED:
- It is neither too thick nor too runny and spreads easily.
- Removes makeup gently and effectively.
- Didn’t give me any breakouts.
- Very easy on the pocket and the quantity we get also lasts a while.
- No OTT smell.
- Doesn’t dry out skin. But it is better to follow up with a facewash to remove any residue left behind.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- Needs a rigorous hand to remove stubborn liners and gloss sparkles and stuff.
- It is time consuming to massage and wait for the cleanser to settle and soften makeup and then cleanse it.
VERDICT: It is quite a good product esp, for makeup beginners/ rare-makeup-users like me who don’t want to invest in a high priced cleanser that would be lying around in their vanity for most of the year! :P Overall it is quite a decent product and I would surely recommend this to you.
RATINGS: 4 out of 5
Oh and before I forget, here is wishing all my friends and readers A very Happy Thanksgiving! Feast on! :D :D
On my menu: CRABS! :D
**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.