Little some things from Soulflower


Just wanted to share my recent little haul from Soulflower. 


As they were giving a holi special discount on the Bath Salts, I thought of getting one for me and chose the Passionate Watermelon one.


Also added these two little roll-ons to the basket as I wanted to try them out for so long, one in Feel Sexy and the other in PMS Relief.
 


I am very happy with the aromas I chose as they suit my olfactory senses completely :D. The Feel Sexy one smells as sexy as it sounds and OMG! the lasting power is amazing. I am yet to try out the other two products but would review them soon (...hope so :P )! Oh, and I got a Jasmine soap sample free with my purchase and that too smells heavenly, which by the way, my mom snatched from me. :P 

Did you buy anything from SoulFlower recently ?

10 comments:

  1. Have been thinking of doing a soulflower haul for so long ! lovely buys ! need the pms roll on right now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have the most amazing soaps.
    I found the feel sexy roll on a bit nauseating for me, it happens to me with some strong perfumes too. Btw how does it work, i mean does it make you feel sexy or the people around you start finding you sexy.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more into these kind of smell and I just use a dab or two on my wrists...I don't know how sexy it makes me but I do think it suits me well and uplifts my mood ;) :P

      Delete
  3. Nice goodies pooja...and Soulflower is awesome when it comes to bathsalts..I have tried the rose germanium and I cant get enough of it :)
    Latest Post - VLCC Ayurvedic Henna Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. The watermelon salt looks yummyy.. I so want to indulge into Soulfower now..

    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they surely have cute little tempting things to splurge on :)

      Delete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)