Hello beauties! I am back with another review. How many of you follow a scrub routine in your skin care regime? Well I don’t have any specific skin care regime but I do incorporate scrubbing my skin quite regularly in my schedule. Scrubbing helps to remove the dead skin cells which make you look dull and regenerates a new layer of skin. I was happy using my Makari de Suisse Whitening Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap but it was going to finish up and so I started using the Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub as I received it with the other Himalaya samples.
INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS TO USE:
I use this mainly before applying Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack (which I will be reviewing soon) or whenever I feel like getting a scrub. Here is what I think about the product.
WHAT I LIKED:
- The scrub doesn’t dry out my skin as it is cream based.
- It has a very mild chocolaty smell which I love.
- The granules are not hard on the skin but exfoliate efficiently.
- Skin feels soft, smooth and fresh after every usage.
- Very decently priced. Only a little amount is required so one tube would last really long.
- Available in smaller 50gm tube. Hence one can test the waters before investing on the larger versions.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- I am not sure if it is really effective on blackheads or not as I don’t have blackheads problem as such.
- Well I won’t call it a con but I would have loved it, if it was a foam based scrub and did a two-in-one function of cleansing and scrubbing! ;)
- It didn’t irritate my skin much but once or twice I have seen some redness which results in some budding pimples. But I am not sure whether I should pinpoint this product for that as I do get occasional zits. So, I would like to warn sensitive skinned ladies to think twice before using it.
VERDICT: I think it is a nice scrub that does its work well and isn’t very heavy on the pocket at the same time. :)
RATINGS: 4 out of 5
**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.