You hairstyle change adds a lot to your look and this festive season to help you look your best, Matrix offers the New Design Movement. MATRIX, the fastest growing professional brand from the L’Oreal Professional Product division, has launched Design Pulse, the new styling range to up your oomph factor with long lasting hairstyles with minimal effort this season. It is a product range that pairs hi-adrenaline hair styles with hi-performance products to stir things up.
Now you style your hair by pulling on the latest hairstyles while you use this latest innovation in hair styling. Whether it is a party, a wedding or even your favourite festival, your hair is now guaranteed to make you look stunning with Matrix Design Pulse. With six different products under the range, there is something in store for all types of hair.
When the right mix comes together, all style breaks loose!
The following range includes a mix of in-salon and retail products:
Rock N’ Hold – Maximum Hold Gel (Retail Product) – Rs.425 for 150ml
· Structured Look
· Long Lasting
· No residue or flaking
· Brushes or washes out easily
· Very strong (maximum)
· Short hair – Unisex Product
· Work through the hair with hands for all over hold, or with fingers to define locks
Beach Clay – Strong Destructing Mud (Retail Product) – Rs.425 for 50ml
· Windswept texture
· Piecy definition, with a cool matte, beach finish
· Innovative creamy clay texture spreads easily
· Reworkable, long lasting hold
· Tropical Coconut fragrance
· All hair type – Fine, Med, Coarse – Unisex Product
· Rub through fingers and work through dry hair for a Matte finish, or towel dried hair for a semi-matte result
Iron in – Thermal Styling Mist (Retail Product) – Rs.500 for 250ml
· Protects hair from heat styling up to 204 degrees Celsius
· Light Shine finish
· Lightweight, lasting hold
· All hair type
· Apply to hair and heat style for frizz-fighting and a smooth, shiny finish
Thermo Glide – Express Blowout crème (Retail Product) – Rs.425 for 150ml
· Quickens drying time
· Leaves a silky smooth finish.
· Helps protect from high temperature heat styling tools
· Fresh Floral fragrance
· All hair types – Fine, Medium, Coarse – Unisex Product
· Apply to clean, damp hair before using blow dryer or flat/curling iron
Hard Lock – Extra Strong Hold Hairspray (In Salon) – Rs.550 for 400ml
· Fine mist, translucent liquid
· Provides extra strong hold
· Dries in a flash so your style stays in place
· Very strong
· All hair types – Fine, Med, Coarse - Unisex Product
· Apply as a finishing spray to dry hair. Spray at the roots to boost volume and lift
Go Big – Extra Strong Hold Mousse (In Salon) – Rs.450 for 250ml
· Creates lasting volume, body & shine
· Added hold
· Not stiff or sticky
· Very Strong
· All hair types & lengths – Fine, Med, Coarse - Unisex Product
· Apply to clean, towel-dried hair. Hold can upside-down and dispense into palms of hands. Work through hair and style with comb or fingers
The bold packaging is fun, daring and contemporary wherein the gothic treatment of the “D” logo gives it its unisex, edgy appeal. The entire range being innovative, youthful and modern is perfect for today’s trend conscious generation.
Matrix, part of L’Oreal’s Professional Products Division, is the No. 1 professional hair color and haircare company in the US reaching out to over 265,000 salons across the globe. Matrix was founded in 1980 by Arnie Miller, an American hairdresser, with a vision to revolutionalize the salon industry and empower the hairdresser to Dream, Dare and Succeed.
In India Matrix is the most widely distributed professional hair brand – partnering over 21000 salons and education over 45000 hairdressers. It offers an extensive portfolio of innovative, high quality products to cover every salon need across all categories – haircare, haircolor, styling and texture. All formulae feature advanced smart technology to deliver expert professional results and simplified solutions.
The Matrix product portfolio in India includes Socolor.beauty and Wonder.Brown haircolor ranges. These wide ranges of hair color include special hi-lift shades for naturally dark Indian hair. The Biolage hair care range offers professional, in-salon hair treatments as well as home-use products. All Biolage products are developed with natural ingredients and the latest technology. Opti.Straight and Opti.Smooth hair straightening ranges provide two services - a quick, accessible straightening and a premium, luxury re-bonding service. Matrix also has a smart range of styling products Vavoom.
The Matrix Range of products is distributed exclusively through Matrix Salons across India.