These days I am leaning more towards skin care and hair care products, rather than make-up and cosmetics, and to prove it, see my first haul of 2013 ;)
Ordered some stuff from Medplusbeauty.com. Here is a sneak peek of my haul and upcoming reviews. ;)
What did I get?
- ALOE VEDA CEDARWOOD LUXURY SHOWER GEL - I wanted to try a new shower gel and chose to try this brand! They have a lot of variants, but I chose the cedarwood one as it sounds quite woody and oriental. Hope the smell turns out to be as good.
- GATSBY SET & KEEP EXTREME HOLD SPRAY - I have suddenly got a new found interest in doing different hairstyles. So trying out a hair setting spray for the first time.
- TRESEMME CLIMATE CONTROL SHAMPOO - Yep, got it at last. :P
- TRESEMME CLIMATE CONTROL CONDITIONER - FREE! FREE! FREE! with the Shampoo. :P
- VASELINE TOTAL MOISTURE COCOA GLOW 24HR NOURISHING LOTION - My staple body lotion. :) Read my review on the same.
What did you buy this month? :)