Omved Daily Body Moisturiser Review

Hola ladies! :) Today I am back with another Omved product review, that is the Omved Daily Body Moisturiser. We seriously can't have enough of moisturisers in the winter and here is another one waiting to be added to the list. ;)


PRICE:  Rs.250 / Rs.790

QUANTITY: 50ml / 200ml (You can buy it from Natural Mantra)

INGREDIENTS:



WHAT IT CLAIMS: 
Naturally soothe and protect your skin against the damaging effects of the sun while hydrating your skin with this premium quality moisturising skin food. It will gently penetrate to deeply nourish without making your skin feel clogged and oily 
* Nutrient-rich Sesame, Sweet almond and Avocado nourish 
* Rejuvenating Patchouli tones and deodorises 
* Titanium Dioxide (a natural mineral sunscreen) protects against harsh sun rays It contains active ingredients that hydrate, soften and increase elasticity. 
Quickly and easily absorbed to leave skin soft, hydrated and radiant with a younger looking complexion. Its delicate formulation is specifically low-allergenic and raw-blended. It is naturally good for all skin types and 100% safe and gentle for daily use. pH balanced.

MY EXPERIENCE: When I received this product from Natural Mantra for review purpose, I was a bit miffed because it had Mfg. date of 2011, and is about to expire in 3 months and I was apprehensive to use it as I have sensitive skin. So, I decided to try it on my hands and feet only, and thankfully it didn't cause any bad reaction. 


Omved Daily Body Moisturiser comes in a pump dispenser packaging. It is a water based lotion and semi-thick in texture that blends easily into skin, without leaving any greasy or oily feeling. It has got a dominant patchouli smell, which is quite calming. However, my dry skin requires a little more moisturisation in this season than this is able to provide. And the price is quite high for a daily moisturiser. But then 100% natural/organic products are always a bit costly.

WHAT I LIKED:
  • Water based lotion that hydrates skin.
  • Feels light and gets absorbed quickly without leaving any greasiness.
  • Comes in a hygienic pump dispenser bottle. 
  • Subtle patchouli smell that I quite like, but that depends on personal choice.
  • 100% natural. No synthetic agents. No parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes. 

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • My dry skin requires a little more moisturisation, after few hours. Not sufficient for winters, but for summer it would be perfect.
  • Price is steep.

VERDICT: If you love natural products, and want to get off chemicals from your skin care regime, Omved is a brand to look out for. Omved Daily Body Moisturiser is a hydrating lotion that would be perfect for the summer months.

RATINGS:  4 out of 5

**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

4 comments:

  1. omved has some really nice products na...

    probably a summer product for me too..i too get miserably dry in the winters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried omved but I've heard their lip balms ate good.. and yeah you're right- we seriously can never have enough moisturizers :P

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)