Hey ya beauties! Valentine's Day is around the corner, what are your plans for the V-Day? To make your V-Day (or rather the month) a bit special, B.B.B has organized a giveaway for you in collaboration with GlossyBox India, so don't forget to check that out.
In the meantime, here is my review on the Deborah Milano Hi-Tech Blush in Shade Rosa Pesca. I had been meaning to get my hands on this blush for a long time and then I went on a overdrive and got myself two more blushes :P which I will review in time. So lets see how my first blush fared on me?
PRICE: Rs. 575
WHAT IT CLAIMS: "Hi-Tech Blush brushes on smoothly and stays on – no need to touch up. Stays colour true all day for a radiantly even and natural look.
Formulated to minimise risk of allergies Deborah Milano is Italy’s leading make-up brand. Quality, Style and the “Made in Italy” label are the hallmark of these technologically advanced, high performance cosmetics."
MY EXPERIENCE: Technically, this is my first baked blush. It is a peachy rosy shade, with subtle shimmers that imparts a healthy glow to the cheeks, easily blendable and never looks OTT. But, it is very hard to capture on the camera. Here is a (half :P) FOTD where I am wearing this blush, and thankfully it is showing up.
For those who were asking for a lip-swatch for the Deborah Milano Euphoric Shine Lipgloss Shade 07, here it is on my lips on top of Maybelline CS Warm Me Up, with only Pond's TM on my face and Maybelline Colossal Kajal on my eyes.
WHAT I LIKED:
- A pretty, everyday wearable shade, that never looks OTT even if you layer it.
- Has very fine texture that blends easily and the shimmers are hardly discernible.
- The blush is baked, and seems to be huge in quantity which would last really long.
- Though being baked, it is not hard that you have to scratch it, rather a swipe over with a brush is enough to get the required amount.
- Comes in 6 beautiful shades.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- The brush provided along with it is scratchy and of no use.
- It fades away within 4 hours, on me. :(
- I feel the packaging is too light and is prone to breakage if it slips out of hand.
- Pinches pocket a bit, but you can get some discounts if you buy it from online stores.
VERDICT: I really liked this blush. I wish it had a stronger staying power. Nonetheless, I am happy with my purchase. If you are a newbie to makeup and not sure of applying blushes, then this is a safe option to try out as it won't look OTT if you go overboard with it.
RATINGS: 4.5 out of 5