Hey friends! How are you all?
Me feeling so lazy this weekend. But thought of reviewing the Himalaya Herbals Cream & Honey Soap today before I end using it and completely forget how it was!
I bought it along with Cucumber one (read my review here) from Spencer’s store during some grocery shopping with my mom.
INGREDIENTS & WHAT IT CLAIMS:
I have been using it for last 10-12 days. Here is what I like or not like about it.
WHAT I LIKED:
- It has a sweet subtle smell of milk with honey which I like but it doesn’t linger on for much time.
- It is a mild soap for all types of skin and it is has a very silky soapy texture if you get what I mean.
- Himalaya products promise to be made from herbal extracts.
- Moderately priced for a normal soap.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- It doesn’t live up to its claim of any rejuvenating / moisturising effect.
- Can be a bit drying for very dry skin.
- Can become wiggly/melt away with water if not stored properly in a dry case.
Since I didn’t expect any great things from this product I am not much disappointed. Oily / Normal skin people can use this. A good, herbal soap at this price is surely a bargain!
RATINGS: 4 out of 5