More awards to my humble blog :)

Hey all. Someone made this day extra special for me!!
Yes my blog has been again awarded by some beautiful awards. I am deeply honoured and this time the honour was given to me by the lovely Pandora`s Box who blogs about one of my fav things, PERFUMES! Thank you so much. I don't have words to express how happy I am to receive these awards from you!

So here are the 5 awards she sent me :)






The rules were same as my last award. I have already done them HERE.

1. Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
2. Post seven things about yourself and answer the list of favorite questions.
3. Pass these awards to 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the lucky bloggers who got these awards.

Name your favorite colors:
Name your favorite song:
Name your favorite dessert:
What pisses you off:
When your upset you:
Your favorite pet:
Black or white:
Your biggest fear:
Best feature:
Everyday Attitude:
What is perfection:
Guilty pleasure:


I would love to forward all the 5 awards to the following blogs which I love to read about (in no particular order) :)

  1. Confessions Of A Small Town Girl ♥

  2. Makeup and Beauty Reviews!!

  3. Konad Addict

  4. Addicted to Blush 

  5. Blushing Noir

  6. Haute Lacquer 

  7. sugar,spice and all dat's NICE

  8. INDIAN BEAUTY CENTRAL 

  9. Makeup Monologue 

  10. New Love 

  11. Beauty Diaries

  12. Colores de Carol  

  13. I love Shopping  

  14. Kawaii Barbie  

  15. Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

 Congrats to u all....All the other blogs I follow or those who follow me I want to tell you that I read and love you all to the bits. All you guys are awesome and thanks for all your support!. :-*

 



14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the awards! You're sweetheart and you deserve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Cristina :-*
    It is all the support from u lovelies that keeps me going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you a million times for these awards♥♥

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrats for your awards
    Loved your space:-)

    Do enter my blogs first giveaway here
    http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Christine Iversen :)
    @Lipsy- Thanx for liking my blog...Would surely check out ur giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey sweetie, thanks a lot for the awards. that is so sweet of you :) congrats to all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Indgal...thanks and congrats to u :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats so sweet of u pooja :) congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sahar, @Bhumika, @rekha Thanks a lot.
    @KawaiiBarbie U r welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're so sweet pooja.. i
    love your blog too.. and i appreciate all your comments..
    you deserve to have all those lovely blog awards! congrats!!!!
    love love love much ! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)