If you are regular reader of my blog you might have seen some cosmetics review from the brand Tips & Toes. Today I am going to review their nail enamel. It is a very old version of their nail enamels. Eeks! I don’t even remember when I have bought it but surely more than 1 year. I was cleaning and sorting up my humble stash of cosmetics when I found this in a corner and so thought of reviewing it.
The shade I am reviewing is a pale nude shimmery peachy pink ( I am very bad at describing colors :P ).
PRICE: Don’t remember but must be less than or equal to Rs. 30
QUANTITY: 8 ml
INGREDIENTS: Not listed
It is a very sheer shade, okayish kind of nail enamel. It requires 3-4 coats to bring out the actual color but stays on quite well. Following is my take on the product,
WHAT I LIKED:
- The color is a pretty nude peachy pink which would suit most Indian skin tones.
- The shimmers are much muted.
- The smell is like any other common nail polishes. Nothing OTT.
- Very pocket friendly.
- Doesn’t chip for 4-5days.
- Doesn’t lose its shine.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- Requires 3-4 coats to bring out the actual color in the bottle.
- The applicator brush is neither great nor too bad.
- Leaves an oily liquid on top after few weeks of non-usage.
- They now come in a new packaging. You might not get this one at stores now.
There is nothing great or bad about this nail-polish. You may try or not try as per your wish!
RATINGS: 3 out of 5