Hola ladies! I know I am jabbering away too much on my blog these days. So today’s post would be without any nonsensical babble and to the point and I would let the pictures to do the talking (warning: some are too yucky. :P ) Oh and I am reviewing the Hiphop Skin Care Instant Nail Polish Remover Wipes today, if you didn’t read the title. =))
PRICE: Rs.75 (Bought this at UrbanTouch at Rs.68 along with the giveaway haul ;;) )
QUANTITY: 30 wipes.
WHAT IT CLAIMS:
“Quick, clean & effortless way to remove Nail Polish. Acetone Free Formula - does not over dry or damage nails. Conditions & Moisturise the cuticles. One single wipe is enough for 10 nails.”
MY EXPERIENCE: As it claims one single wipe removes the polish from 10 nails but they didn’t say that the wet wipe stains it back on nails or your fingers while doing that :>. So you would require either two wipes or a cotton wool and a bit acetone remover to get complete clean hands and nails. See the pictures below for more clarification,
Can you see the stains on the nails and the little pinky?
WHAT I LIKED:
- Comes in an air tight packaging so the wipes won’t get dry unless you keep the protective lid open for too long.
- One wipe is able to remove even the most stubborn of nailpolishes. However, you need a bit of acetone remover or another wipe to clean the remaining stains.
- Doesn’t dry out nails and cuticles as claimed.
- Comes with a plastic tong that helps to take out the wipes without messing your hands or the other wipes. A pat on your back HipHop, from a hygiene freak for the genius idea.
- Economical since you get atleast 15 usages (if you use two wipes at one time) and you don’t change your polish every other day.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- I simply hate the smell. It’s citrusy and very strong which I completely abhor.
- Haven’t seen it around in any local stores. However it is available online, so what the heck!
VERDICT: It does its work pretty nicely and if you think your polish remover isn’t obeying you, then you can give it a try too.
RATINGS: 4.5 out of 5