Hello beauties! Today, I would be reviewing the Super Body Care Walnut Scrub, the next product from my Super Body Care kit. The name itself sounds so good that I started liking it even before using it. It didn’t disappoint me at all. Rather it delivers all my expectations from a scrub. No wonder this is their second best selling product, the first being the Loofah soap bar.
PRICE: $14.95 ea.
QUANTITY: 8oz (I got a 1oz. bottle as a part of the kit.)
WHAT IT CLAIMS:“Walnut shells have been ground up into tiny bits and mixed into shower gel to create a perfectly superior scrub. This walnut shell scrub brings together the best of both worlds to create extremely effective cleanliness. Use Super Body Care Walnut Exfoliator as an everyday cleanser or for specific areas on the body.”
Infusion of calendula, chamomile, cranesbill, lemon peel, sage, burdock, black walnut & balm mint; sodium laureth sulfate, ground walnut shells, sodium acrylate/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glycerin, avocado oil, cocoa butter, vitamin E Acetate, panthenol, honey, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, polysorbate 20 disodium EDTA, lavendula angustifolia (Lavender), mentha piperata (Peppermint), citrus bergamia (Bergamot), rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree)
MY EXPERIENCE: The Super Body Care Walnut Scrub is a brown colored liquid with suspended walnut scrub particles. The particles help in scrubbing and the liquid foams enough to cleanse the skin (which I like the most about the product.) I always complained why such scrubs don’t foam and act as a good cleanser too but this is a 2-in1 product and it has surely won my heart.
- The scrub particles are mild and didn’t irritate or dry out my skin.
- Lathers decently even though it is a scrub.
- This also has the peppermint smell which is common in all their products.
- Claims to have anti-bacterial properties.
- No mineral oil or petroleum based ingredients. Mainly consists of plant matter and essential oils.
- Super Body Care doesn’t test on animals.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- The mouth of the bottle is round and wide so one might pour more product than necessary. However, they sell the multiuse pump dispenser too at $1.
- Availability is an issue. You can buy it from here.
#Note: Super Body care advertises its products mainly in USA and Australia markets as of now due to hodgepodge international regulations.
VERDICT: This is a great product for everyday mild scrubbing and it cleanses the dead skin away too, leaving it smooth, clean and glowing.
RATINGS: 4.5 out of 5
RATINGS: 4.5 out of 5
**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.