Hey ya beauties!
Winters and moisturizers are quite synonymous (belonging to beauty thesaurus :P ) for us ladies. So, today I am going to review yet another body lotion which is, Lakmé Fruit Moisture Winter Care Lotion (Honey & Avocado). It was an impulse buy as my favorite lotion was out of stock and I quickly needed one. Let’s see how it fared on me.
PRICE: INR 219
QUANTITY: 200 ml
INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS TO USE:
WHAT IT CLAIMS: “Fruit Moisture Honey & Avocado Winter Care Lotion with Nutriv moisture Technology -A breakthrough deep moisturizing technology that is a blend of 9 Hydrating Agents. Essential vitamins 1 anti oxidant & 1AHA.Seeps into your skin’s deepest layers to replenish and revive parched skin. Experience deeply moisturized skin for 12 hours long.”
MY EXPERIENCE: This was my first tryst with the skin care range from Lakme (Yeah! I lived under the rock :P) as I was never interested to try them out. Lakmé Fruit Moisture Winter Care Lotion comes in a curvy bottle and is a peachy orange colored lotion with medium consistency and an overpowering fruity smell. I need extra generous amount with this one for complete moisturisation. However I feel it is too light for my dry skin in this windy, cold winter. So to be precise, I would say,
WHAT I LIKED:
- Seeps into skin immediately leaving a soft, satiny feel.
- Initially, I hated the fruity fragrance (as I do with all fruity/citrusy fragrance) but gradually I got accustomed to it and now have started loving the fresh fruity smell.
- I apply the lotion on my face when I am in a hurry and yay :D, this didn’t break me out.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- Didn’t provide the intensive moisturizing that my dry skin craves for in winters.
- Comparatively priced higher than my HG moisturisers.
VERDICT: If you are dry skinned like me then you may not like in the winters as it is quite light. I would keep it in options for the warmer seasons.
RATINGS: 3.5 out of 5