Hey beauties! Today I am going to review the conditioner from the L’Oreal Total Repair 5 range. After my experience with their hair masque I thought of giving this conditioner a pass. But, I got one anyway through an offer of a free conditioner with the shampoo, which I buy every month. This was left to be reviewed from this range and so, I am happy to share my experience about this.
PRICE: Rs. 80
MY EXPERIENCE: In one line I would say, this is not one of the best conditioners, I have came across till now. It has very runny consistency compared to other conditioners. I require a huge amount to make my hair 'feel' conditioned. But then again a large amount makes the hair look limp/oily and a small amount doesn't do anything to my hair. To sum it up, I would say,
WHAT I LIKED:
- Adds some softness to hair.
- Hair detangles easily even when wet.
- Price is easy on the pocket but if you need large blobs like me then this wouldn't last really long.
- I like the fragrance which is common in all the products in this range.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- The obvious fact that I require a large amount and again that tends to make my hair limp.
- The packaging is such when you are almost at the end of it, it squirts product here and there on pumping it. (Ok..that sounds...errr....gross! :P )
- I didn't feel any miraculous conditioning effect as such.
VERDICT: I don't think I would ever get this again. I have found my HG conditioner in Dove Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner and I would buy that one next time until I find something better. :D I think this would suit more to those who have oily scalp/hair as it is really light if used in smaller quantity.
RATINGS: 3 out of 5