Hello lovelies! I took off from blogging for 4 days (though I visited, commented and read other blogs regularly) to enjoy the Durga Puja festivities with my friends and family. And now I am back with another review. If you remember I told you all about the samples I received from Lumiere Cosmetics here, I thought of trying out the gorgeous eye-shadows during this festival season and see how it fares in all these crazy-jam-packed-sweltering hot-with a bit of rain thrown in-fun-filled days.
QUANTITY: Large jar of 2gms. Sample size of 1gm is $5
INGREDIENTS: Premium grade serecite (colorless mica), boron nitride, zinc oxide, avena sativa (oat powder), titanium dioxide, iron oxide, tocopherol (vitamin e), may contain ferric ferrocyanide may contain : carmine, tin oxide.
MY EXPERIENCE: In the eye swatches above I am wearing the eye-shadows on base of concealer dusted with compact (since I don’t own a primer yet) and they lasted a good 6-7 hours of wear until I removed it off. I loved the shades Ditto 05 and Soft brown the most and they can be worn in daytime, while I am still chickening out to wear Raspberry truffle outside which I instantly fell in love with when I opened my package the first time. Following is what I think about these eye pigments.
WHAT I LIKED:
- All the shades are superbly pigmented.
- The pigments are soft and smooth and can be easily worked with.
- Didn’t crease or fade even after 6-7hrs of wear.
- Ditto 05 and Soft brown can be worn in daytime, I won’t say they are matte but they are neither too sparkly. Raspberry truffle is a gorgeous color and I wish I had some talent to make it work the same for me.
- Didn’t irritate my eyes.
- A huge array of selection of colors is available on their website.
- Comes off easily with water/cleanser.
- The products were delivered to me safely without any breakage or anything.
- I just loved their packaging. They look very sleek and stylish.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- Loose pigments means a bit of fallout will occur. However these don’t spread crazily like other pigments do when wiped but comes off easily.
- Availability in India is an issue and hassles of online shopping.
VERDICT: I really loved these pigments and they are so “ME” shades that I can wear the two out of the three very comfortably on any occasion. I guess this is not a surprise that they receive full marks from me. You can buy these from here.
RATINGS: 5 out of 5
**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.