Super Body Care Soap Bar with Loofah Bits Review

Hello everyone! Today I am all set to review my first product out of the Super Body Care Travel Kit that I received a few days back. This one is the Super Body Care Soap Bar with Loofah Bits.

When I received this kit and opened it, I was immediately bowled over by the invigorating peppermint smell of all the products and was really glad to get to try these out. You might know by now how crazy I am about peppermint smell. If you don’t then you will get to see it through the Super Body Care Kit reviews.  



PRICE:  $14.95  (For a Pack of 10)

QUANTITY: 1.75oz (each bar)

WHAT IT CLAIMS:
Each bar has bits of loofah (ground-up sea sponge) that create effective scrubbing. Active ingredients are: Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender and Bergamot (a citrus).”

INGREDIENTS:
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Soy bean protein (conditioner) Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener), Essential Oils (Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Bergamot, Tea Tree)

MY EXPERIENCE:
I first tried out the soap with loofah bits, from the kit, as the words ‘soap’ and ‘loofah’ together, intrigued me quite a bit. Super Body Care Soap Bar with Loofah Bits is a mild soap that gently exfoliates as well as cleanses your skin, without drying it up. The lovely peppermint smell really refreshes your senses. I had to get up early in the mornings and get a shower before going for the exams and the peppermint fragrance jolted me from the morning grogginess. It also claims to have anti-bacterial properties so those who are hygiene freaks :P like me, can get a mental satisfaction of proper cleanliness. So to sum it up,

WHAT I LIKED: 
  • The soap is very mild to my dry skin. It does not dry out or flake my skin even in this winter.
  • I just love the peppermint smell and how my skin tingles after using the soap.
  • Claims to have anti-bacterial properties.
  • The loofah bits are not harsh at all.
  • No mineral oil or petroleum based ingredients. Mainly consists of plant matter and essential oils.
  • Doesn’t test on animals.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • It melts away under water and hence finishes up quickly.
  • Availability is an issue. You can buy it from here.
#Note: Super Body care advertises its products mainly in USA and Australia markets as of now due to hodgepodge international regulations.

VERDICT: Overall, I really loved this soap but sad that it finished up so early. This is a perfect companion for a bath esp. on hot humid summer days.

RATINGS: 4.5 out of 5
**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

6 comments:

  1. I love Dove soap my all time fav since growing up. Will look into this one. Does the tingling not make u colder now that we are in winter u want something warm no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sam Ram: well if u r afraid of cold water then the tingling might not be likeable in this season...but I don't mind it ...and yes ofcourse, as I said in the remarks section that it would be more suitable in the hot,humid summer days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..so many awesome ingredients! This seems really good..

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)