Khadi Aloe Vera Moisturiser Review

Surfing through random shopping websites, at random hours and hoarding buying random products is becoming my favourite pastime. On one such spree, I got myself this Aloe Vera moisturiser from Khadi. Why? Because, a) I wanted a different moisturiser to try out and b) I haven't ever tried the Khadi brand. So after a couple of weeks of using it, I am here with my review.



PRICE: Rs.100

QUANTITY: 210ml

INGREDIENTS:


WHAT IT CLAIMS : "Nourishing & Oil-free moisturiser which helps to replenish the lost skin moisture. Use after skin treatments. Can be used for all skin types."

MY EXPERIENCE: Khadi Aloe Vera is a pale green moisturiser, that is runny in consistency and spreads easily. However, it takes a little time to seep into skin completely. So I need to massage it longer. It feels a little heavy after the initial application. But when it gets absorbed fully, it leaves skin soft, smooth and well moisturised for long hours. I don't feel the need of re-application (can't say if the case would be same in winters or not, but I am hoping it would work all the same). It has got a sharp herbal smell that is pertained by the skin. It comes in a flip-top cap jar packaging. It's a bit bulky and I think it might spill under pressure, so not very travel friendly.



WHAT I LIKED:
  • The moisturiser is thin in consistency and spread easily so a little product is enough. Ofcourse you can layer more according to your needs.
  • Didn't cause any irritation. Rather gives a cool feeling on application which might be due to the Aloe Vera. 
  • It has got a sharp herbal smell, which doesn't bother me and I kinda like it. 
  • My skin remains moisturised almost the whole day.
  • Very affordable and economical for the quantity you get.

WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • Requires extra blending time to get totally absorbed.
  • Feels a bit heavy after application which I hate.
  • The no-nonsense packaging is too boring. :P

VERDICT: This is a pretty decent moisturiser which does it's work and I guess it would suit all skin types (might turn a bit oily for oily-skinned ladies in summer). For the price and the goodness of herbal ingredients, I would surely recommend you  to try this.

RATINGS: 4 out of 5

10 comments:

  1. no mention of preservatives in the ingredients list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one... but i hate the packaging . I got a body wash n a shampoo both are same ..grr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww great review, I am getting their aloe vera peeling scrub and pudina scrub gel! Lets see how they fair on my skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u shopped again?? *banghead* :P
      ok would be waiting for ur reviews :)

      Delete
  4. I love aloe vera related products as it tends to provide full moisture to skin. Thanks for the review =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pooja, Thanks for entering giveaway on Shopping, Style and Us. Hope you are the winner.

    Apart from this, when I saw your profile, I was stunned by your picture, you are gorgeous!! and your skin is to die for. Lovely blog!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jiya! Ur lovely comment made my day! Thank you so much dear :) but my skin isn't really good in real and is very sensitive :(

      Delete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)