Haul at Jabong, StyleCraze, and Soulflower!

Hey ya ladies! I am super late in posting this one. I did some shopping again (online ofcourse! :P ). Well, it's a mix of apparels, cosmetics and skincare products for me and some random shopping too. 

Now how can a lady not take advantage of a good discount? :P You have already read my review on Jabong. If not, check it out here! Jabong has an exciting sign up program where you get Rs.2000 worth discount code on signing up. You get to use this discount coupon 4 times. Everytime you get Rs.500 discount on a bill value of Rs.1500 or more.I was looking out for some semi formal kurtis, so I placed an order with them to try out this discount coupon. I again placed two orders subsequently for some more apparels (Kurtis and the blue floral top) and some bedsheets (as per my mom's request), and a Vedic Line+ Face and Body Wash in Black Currant! Here is my haul, (two of the Kurtis are not pictured here, one was for my mom, and another one, I already unpacked to wear it, by the time the other two orders arrived :P )


Sign Up to get this discount! Grab this opportunity till it lasts if you are looking for some great deals on online shopping from Jabong.

Joining StyleCraze community is a great oppurtunity to earn some great discounts and use them to shop for your favourite beauty products from their site. You have already read about my experience of shopping on StyleCraze. (Check out this post). I frequently shop from them. Rather, I hardly go to any offline shop for cosmetics shopping! ;) Here is my recent haul from them,


Did I say no more eyeliners for me? grrr...Well, I got the Purple shade from Faces Long wear range as I was wanting this shade for a long time. I ordered one more item which is again from Vedic Line range. It was an anti-wrinkle blend, but it got OOS before my order was sent out! :( I am waiting for them to re-stock it and they promised to keep one for me. ;)

Now comes the best part. Recently, I won a Soulflower gift voucher from our lovely Lancy's giveaway! So I placed an order with Soulflower for a few things on 7th June and received my parcel on 9th itself. Ain't that super fast! :D Here is what I got!


Reviews would be coming up later. 
And did you notice half of my haul consist of skincare stuff! Yes, I am getting serious about my skin now! ;)

28 comments:

  1. luvly hauls my dear...I have also done a bit of online shopping...going really bored and mad these days..I am waiting for them to reach..between...huv r u???
    its been a long time since we have'd a chat:( miss you ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U shopped again?? *spank* :P :P
      ya me too going mad with online shopping! ;)
      been a bit busy with some training & workshop and will be so for next few days..will catch up soon with u...*hugs*

      Delete
  2. Woww Nice Haul Pooja :) I was waiting for this post :D Hope you like the products <3 <3

    Waiting for your reviews now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have tried out the oils as of now for a few times. would do the review soon! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway ;)

      Delete
  3. Amazing haul Pooja..someone is shopping a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh amazing haul..must try out jabong soon..am not much into online shoppin..guess I need to start in full swing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shopping online...I hardly remember when I bought something from an actual beauty store, last time!! :P

      Delete
  5. lovely haul :)..eagerly waiting for the reviwes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAssive Haul.....
    I have never shopped online but i m trying first time with stylecraze :D...i always love to read haul posts even it is of others :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D me too love to see haul pics :D :D
      I love shopping from StyleCraze :)

      Delete
  7. That's superb Pooja, what a nice description you have given.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some lovely things I love bargains :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post puja.... jabong.com here i come :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got the stuff I ordered from jabong. Turnaround time & quality of product was quick and commendable. Bravo!! I like the range of products they have....Want to buy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's great...n ya me too want to buy so many things from there :D

      Delete
  11. "Now how can a lady not take advantage of a good discount?". Sooooo true. and jabong has so many coupons on offers from all these coupon sites its impossible to stop shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know i have been buying more and more from online portals .They are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. On top of their services and products there 60% sale is a killer :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jabong.com is really good..especially its range of products.

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)