Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub Review


Hello beauties! I am back with another review. How many of you follow a scrub routine in your skin care regime? Well I don’t have any specific skin care regime but I do incorporate scrubbing my skin quite regularly in my schedule. Scrubbing helps to remove the dead skin cells which make you look dull and regenerates a new layer of skin. I was happy using my Makari de Suisse Whitening Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap but it was going to finish up and so I started using the Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub as I received it with the other Himalaya samples.

 


PRICE:  Rs.115

QUANTITY: 100gm

INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS TO USE:


MY EXPERIENCE:
I use this mainly before applying Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Fruit Pack (which I will be reviewing soon) or whenever I feel like getting a scrub. Here is what I think about the product.

WHAT I LIKED:
  • The scrub doesn’t dry out my skin as it is cream based.
  • It has a very mild chocolaty smell which I love.
  • The granules are not hard on the skin but exfoliate efficiently.
  • Skin feels soft, smooth and fresh after every usage.
  • Very decently priced. Only a little amount is required so one tube would last really long.
  • Available in smaller 50gm tube. Hence one can test the waters before investing on the larger versions.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
  • I am not sure if it is really effective on blackheads or not as I don’t have blackheads problem as such.
  • Well I won’t call it a con but I would have loved it, if it was a foam based scrub and did a two-in-one function of cleansing and scrubbing! ;)
  • It didn’t irritate my skin much but once or twice I have seen some redness which results in some budding pimples. But I am not sure whether I should pinpoint this product for that as I do get occasional zits. So, I would like to warn sensitive skinned ladies to think twice before using it.
VERDICT: I think it is a nice scrub that does its work well and isn’t very heavy on the pocket at the same time. :)

RATINGS:  4 out of 5

**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.

6 comments:

  1. I love using freeman's apricot scrub twice a week in the shower. It really does polishes the skin. The trick is to use a very very light touch when scrubbing or else it can get too harsh for the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't tried dis one yet ... still lying in my vanity ... ll try it soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find Apricot scrubs very abrasive on my skin.....:( so usually stay away from them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @PB: Apricot scrub for body sounds great :) n yes u r right about using it with a light touch ir else any scrub with granules can feel abrasive to the skin!

    @Rids: Try it soon :)

    @Shrilata: Try it with a light hand or else any scrub would feel a bit harsh on the skin...but those granules do help to polish the skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh this sounds good! :D i've always used the everyuth apricot scrub.. and since i have a lot of open pores, which result in whiteheads, i regularly need a scrub.. :|
    I'll def. try this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Viya: Me too love scrubs..:D
    Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)