My Shopping Experience and Itsy Bitsy Cutesy Stuff Haul from WholeSale-dress.Net

Hey ya ladies! Today I am going to share with you a new international online shopping destination where you can get all the cute Japanese/Korean accesories at much cheaper prices. I am talking about WholeSale-dress.Net.


ABOUT:
Wholesale-dress.net is an online fashion clothing wholesaler. We are suppliers of many wholesalers and boutiques worldwide.
We are legally registered as a private company in ZHEJIANG, CHINA, and have received business license from CHINA government. Purchase at wholesale-dress.net indicates safe and well-managed trade.

We supply most fashionable clothing & Korean style ladies’ apparel internationally. We understand that fashion market wants unique and special ladies clothes, so we are always adding beautiful new styles to our collection. Please come and visit our site regularly to see what we have updated. We pride on offering exceptional low wholesale price but good quality at the same time. We provide fantastic service and still work hard to improve. 
 

We have our own factory in Linhai, Zhejiang. also, in order to provide more styles(more than 6000 styles ),we ally with many clothing manufacturers specializing in producing export clothing in SHANGHAI,GUANGZHOU and ZHEJIANG of China, which enables us to provide trendy styles in massive amount and in remarkably low wholesale price. Now we are the best supplier to wholesalers, retailers and boutiques online or entities shops all over the world. 


We have large quantity of clients especially from:

East Europe Countries ,e.g.  Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Romania, etc.
Africa, e.g. Egpyt
North America, e.g. USA
Europe, e.g. France, Germany, UK, Spain
Oceania, e.g. Australia, New Zealand
Southeast Asia, e.g. Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, etc

   
We offer large variety of clothing styles including: winter jackets and coats for women, party dresses, cute T-shirts, Hot ladies tank tops, Sexy Halter Tops, stylish outer wears, charming under covers, sporty sets, romantic Love Pearls and accessories, elegant evening gowns, fine quality tailor made wedding gowns. We bring you an amazing assortment of products in many brands and styles, and 90% similarity with clothing on famous fashion magazines.

Because of our fantastic goods and service, 90% of our new customers would place their next orders. We are one of the most reliable fashion wholesalers and want to create long-term and concrete relationship with our customers. 

MY EXPERIENCE: I was amazed to see their huge inventory and was lost in their accessories, shoes, cutesy clothes for hours and hours. And all of them were priced so cheap. 


Finally I decided on some cute accesories and a top. My package was sent through JCEX around 21st June. It got stuck in customs, so I emailed them, as it was taking such a long time to get delivered. They have a responsive customer support and they tracked the package and it got promptly delivered and I received it today i.e. 19th July. Their shipping rates are justified too. Check below.



And here is what I got, 










    Aren't they super-cute! All the items arrived safely. Each of the items were in separate poly-packs. The quality is quite decent for all the accessories, which I wasn't expecting at that price. I am just a little disappointed with the quality of the printed blouse, but at that price I am not complaining. Each of the items are present in limited stock only, so your favourite items may run out of stock if you are not quick. 

    All in all I loved shopping from WholeSale-dress.Net and would love to recommend you all too.


    **Received discount voucher on the purchase but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer

    26 comments:

    1. Hey awesome stuff Pooja..loving all the accessories :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I loved the Winged ring. Been searching for one for so long!!..Will definitely check this site out.

      ReplyDelete
    3. i have heard the shoes and accessories are cool ..not so much the clothes..i want to shop there so bad but i only have a debit card..good review:)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. yep some really good stuff are available :) thanks dear :)

        Delete
    4. Nice haul!! Even I went and checked it out,,impressive cheap rates!!! :D :D

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. aren't they...I loved so many things...had a hard time deciding on the items :D

        Delete
    5. wow.. this is a sooper dooper haul sweets :) loved all of them esp the pink wallet and the all match gold earring :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thanks dearie :D and its pretty nice quality too u know, its a bit heavy and once fell from my hands, but all the stones and everything are still intact :)

        Delete
    6. pooja.. its an amazing haul dear..:)
      I have sent you a mail .plz check that..:)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Niesha :) haven't got any mail from you dear....can u resend it plz???

        Delete
    7. sure will do it right now.. and plz tell me whether this site accepts debit cards or not...

      ReplyDelete
    8. bracelets & pink pouch is sooo cute! urge to buy again has creeped in!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. LOL...after so many bday hauls u still want to buy again :D

        Delete
    9. nice review..had you received all these product in India?? had you paid any custom charges?? and what are the shipping charges???plz reply

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes these were all shipped to India...my packet was stuck with customs for few days and when I got it it had a stamp for some custom charge of around Rs.500 but luckily I didn't have to pay anything! :)

        Check the post again, I have posted a picture with the shipping charges. with JCEX it would be around $8-$9 for less than 0.5 KG

        Delete
    10. hey ..had you received all these products in India? any custom charges?? and what are the shipping charges?

      ReplyDelete
    11. I have been buying to them as well. And I always choose dpex as my shipping method since I'm from Asia.

      ReplyDelete
    12. I have been buying to them as well. And I always choose the fast shipping method but reasonable for me.

      ReplyDelete
    13. I have been buying to them as well. And I always choose the fast shipping method but reasonable for me.

      ReplyDelete

    I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
    Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)