Writing this review reminds me that I have a backlog on so many posts, which I have planned to write so many days ago. Anyhoo, today I am going to review the Vedic Line+ Exfo 10 Avocado Face Scrub which I have got around some two months ago, and it was lying unused, but finally I tried and tested it and here is my view on it.
QUANTITY: 75 ml
MY EXPERIENCE: Vedic Line+ Exfo 10 Avocado Face Scrub comes in pink tube packaging and that is the cutest part of it. The scrub has a creamy base, and I find the scrub granules, though big in size and hard, doesn't effectively scrub my skin. I really don't get any scrubbed glow after using this. But, yes if you have very sensitive skin, the creamy base makes it a gentle scrub and you can use it, make sure that you don't rub the scrub hard.
It has kinda sweet wheatgerm/avocado smell to it. I have used it as a body scrub too, and it was again so gentle. What miffed me, that I tried this some two days ago, and after that I have got three zits on my face (ah it pains like hell :( ). Now I won't say this is the sole culprit, since I am changing my skin care products, but I really don't know!
WHAT I LIKED:
- Has a creamy base, which makes the scrubbing really gentle.
- Since it is so creamy, my dry skin doesn't feel any stretchiness.
- Comes in a pink tube packaging which is hygienic.
- Those who don't like parabens in their product, would be happy as this is paraben free.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- I don't see any visible after effect of this whatsoever.
- I got a few breakouts the last time I used it, so I am not sure whether I would be using this again.
VERDICT: I am not completely impressed with the effect of the scrub, or rather the lack of it. If have very dry and sensitive skin, and want a very gentle scrub, then you can give this a try.
RATINGS: 3.5 out of 5
**Product sent by PR for consideration but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer.