Sunday Peek: SmitazzWorld

Hope you are enjoying your weekend guys. Served with Sunday breakfast, is today's Sunday Peek on B.B.B. :D  And so who is the new bloggy neighbour? Please welcome Smita from smitazzworld. :) 


I won't bore you with my rant, so let's move on and hear what Smita has to say about her new found passion.


"
Hi friends,   I am Smita Verma Singh computer teacher, homemaker and now a blogger. Happily married since 1.5 yrs.   

I and my hubby are complete dog lovers and we have a Labrador retriver who has turned 4 months old now. We call him Panzer, he is a cute white colored puppy.   

Being a punjabi, I love punjabi food , music and dance :)    
Love for cooking is synonymous with my love for eating.   

Recently I have developed a love for makeup and jewellery. My blog will keep reflecting my love..

Here in my blog you will see my views on makeup, product reviews,cooking,travelling & photography. I am actually getting addicted to blogging these days.     

Be happy & live your life king size.   Hope you too like my post and stay in touch with my blog !!!!   

Cheers !! "


Cheers Smita! :D Absolutely right you are, life is to live then why not live it king size ;) All the best for your blog and I would love to try out your recipes ( though I am not much of a cook :P ).
Everyone do visit her blog @smitazzworld and share some love. :)

Do you want to get featured on B.B.B too? Send me your entry. Click here for more details

6 comments:

  1. hey thnx a lot pooja...thnx for this post...muaahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear can u suggest me any good cream for pigmentation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dear, me myself is on the lookout for the same. but some of the products which helped in lightening of my acne scars are, Makari de Suisse exfoliating soap, Vaseline Healthy white body lotion that I used on face too :P. I know these aren't exactly de-pigmenting products but somehow they helped in lightening my scars over a period with continous use. I would let u know if I find some miracle product that reduces my scars. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm already her follower..she's lovely!! Lots of love from Italy XXX

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)