Sunday Peek: Ray Connect


Hey ya ladies! I am here with the first Sunday Peek feature and today's featured blogger is a beautiful doctor! Meet Dr. Reshma from Ray Connect.


Here is what she has to say about her blog,

" I am a make-up junkie, skin care enthusiastic, regular spa customer, health conscious & a regular gym visitor.

I am presently working in Gynaecology & Obstetrics department as a Junior Doctor. I aspire to become a Ophthalmic (eye) surgeon. Graduated on March 2012 & coaching for my entrance exams.

This blog is my 'Gateway' out of my medical world. You will find my insight on beauty, health & wellness; product reviews of the cosmetics I have used &some random rantings in this blog. I like hosting & participating in Blog contests & giveaways; so be sure to checkout info on it.

This blog was started on 04/04/2012 & running successfully till date.

Do leave comments & follow my blog, if you have liked my posts & my blog. If you have any queries or just want to tell me Hi!! contact me at: rrayconnect@gmail.com  "

Congratulations Reshma on the wonderful blog and wish you more success on the blog as well as your professional life. And you guys, don't forget to check out her awesome blog and share some love! :)

If you too want to get featured on B.B.B, then send me your entry. Click here for more details.

7 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)