Sunday Peek: Poutpretty


Welcome to the second Sunday Peek feature! Today's newbie blogger to be featured is Dolon alias Dee or better known as Pout Pretty, a fellow Kolkatan blogger, who writes at Poutpretty!


Now let's take a peek, what her blog is all about ;) .

"
My name is Dee and Poutpretty is my personal beauty and style blog. I have always been a huge makeup and beauty maniac but never really got around to writing about what I love till I finally decided to take the plunge in June 2012. In my blog, you will find product reviews (I’m a self confessed ‘lipstickaholic’ so there will be a lot of stuff about lippies), information about new launches, sale alerts, fashion tidbits, shopping recommendations etc etc ..basically anything and everything that I find pretty! 

Some facts about me - 

1. I’m a bengali from Kolkata and yes I love fish, mishti doi and rossogolla! 

2. My favorite makeup brand is MAC and I’m a NC 45 so most products that I review and recommend will lean towards that skintone 

3. I love animals and have a dog at home. He is a daschund and loves fish, mishti doi and rossogolla as well! 

4. I love reds and hot pinks when it comes to lipsticks 

5. When I’m not blogging or shopping, I’m working in the IT department of an international bank. "

Congrats Dee for your beautiful blog (love your unique blog name ;) ) and wish you loads of success. Everyone, do check out her blog and share some love! :)

If you too want to get featured on B.B.B, then send me your entry. Click here for more details.

3 comments:

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)