My Shopping Experience and a teeny weeny haul from Youshine.in

I love bling. Do you too? I am even sporting a blingy NOTD these days :P (would post about that later ). And currently I am obsessing over accessories, be it blingy or not. And searching for these accessories online (yes I am an online shopaholic ;) ) I came across Youshine.in. A perfect destination for accessories lovers.



ABOUT:
Youshine is a specialty retail concept offering attractive & affordable western-style fashion jewelry and accessories to young Indian women. The business was started in October 2009 with a single location in Gurgaon and has now grown to over ten Points of Sale at the best shopping malls in Delhi-NCR and Punjab.

Store Locator:

Delhi-NCR
Select Citywalk, Saket
DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj
City Square, Rajouri Garden
MGF Metropolitan, Gurgaon
The Great India Place, Noida


Punjab

AlphaOne, Amritsar
Viva Collage, Jalandhar
MBD Neopolis, Ludhiana

 
Youshine is a hybrid business model which relies not only on retail from physical locations, but also seeks to benefit from the explosive growth being witnessed by online retailing in the country. The USP from youshine is given by the affordability and by the constant renovation of an attractive, western-style product range. 

 
MM Retail Pvt Ltd - the parent company is wholly owned and operated by Monika Pal Sood and Ashish Sood.
Monika is a fashion designer and has extensive experience in the fashion industry. She previously ran a successful apparel export business.
Ashish is a serial entrepreneur and holds an MBA degree from IMD, Switzerland.


MY EXPERIENCE: What caught my attention when I first visited the site, is their unique designs at affordable prices. They are a new website and I can see more and more products being added to their inventory. Also, they have a sale going on, so don't forget to check out the awesome pieces.


I wanted an owl necklace and I really liked this one on their site and placed an order for the same. I created an account on their site, added the item in the cart and proceeded to checkout. 




Within minutes, I got a mail about my order. It was placed on 18th July. It got processed by 19th and was shipped through aramex by 20th. They mailed me a tracking number of my shipment. And I received it today, i.e. 23rd (considering weekends in between). 


It arrived in this compact box, completely safe. They charge a shipping fee of Rs.50 on orders below or equal to Rs.500 and Rs. 30 for orders from Rs.501 - Rs.1000, above that shipping is free. 


They also provide a free gift on purchases worth Rs.500 or more, so I got this bright pink zip pouch with my order which is perfect to store the necklace in. :D

Overall, I really liked shopping from Youshine.in, and hoping to get some more pieces from there soon. I would like if they lower the bar for free shipping.

What are you waiting for? Check out Youshine.in if you love trendy jewellery and accessories. ;)
 
**Received discount on the purchase but it doesn't influence my honest opinion! Read my disclaimer

20 comments:

  1. they do online now?! Wow thats great! Too bad I cant shop for now since I am saving up for a new camera. Thank you for doing this haul and telling us about it ^_^.

    ♥Crazy Pop Lock♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep they are online now, good for us who don't have access to their stuff, can now buy it online :)
      hope ur self-ban ends soon and u get the camera :D

      Delete
    2. hopefully by the starting of September I will collect enough money for the camera ^^'. (wish me luck! haha)

      ♥Crazy Pop Lock♥

      Delete
    3. Me saving up for a new camera too ... :D

      Delete
  2. the pouch is too cute... :)

    i like the designs by youshine.. surely gonna chkout soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice site review, am so gonna check them out. your buy and gift are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That owl is really cute :)..will check out the website.thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buy Pooja, the owl neck piece is awesome :) I invite you participate in my current giveaway where you can Win 2 beautiful Bangle sets from Youshine. Tomorrow is the last day to enter :) Will be happy to have you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a cute necklace with a tail at the end :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..pooja...nice haull..i love this owl... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would like your feedback on the post. Please feel free to leave a comment in the box below. I will surely reply you :)
Please refrain from using abusive,racial comments. Thanks :)