A nice shower helps you feel clean and rejuvenated. And what better than to incorporate some nice shower gels in your bath to extend that feeling. I have tried a number of shower gels by Palmolive, Lux and recently Fiama Di Wills. Today I am going to review about the Exotic Dream variant of Fiama Di Wills Shower gel range.
I am using this product variant for almost 1 year and I absolutely love it. Why so, well read on…
QUANTITY: 200ml. Also available in smaller quantity.
OTHER VARIANTS AVAILABLE:
(ABOVE 2 PICS TAKEN FROM GOOGLE IMAGES)
I use this shower gel twice or thrice a week.Sometimes I also use it on face and it never irritated my skin. It gives a squeaky clean feeling.
WHAT I LIKED:
- As the name suggests, Exotic Dream, the smell is just like that. I am not fond of citrusy smells. So I use this variant. And I just love the smell.
- It claims to contain glitter beads which show up in bottle or on your palm but not like actual beads which acts as a scrub. And no it doesn’t leave any glitter on the skin. It leaves only fresh clean looking skin.
- Lathers up decently with a loofah.
- 6-7ml quantity is enough for one wash.
- It comes in bottle with a flap. Hence hygienic.
- You get a free loofah which is of good quality and slightly perfumed. Trust me, I have come across many loofahs which are of scratchy quality or had some pathetic smell.
- It is such a lovely purple gel.
- Reasonable price for 200ml quantity.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- Only one thing that the mouth of the bottle may become messy if proper care is not taken.
I am using this product for past 1 year and will continue to use it. And I do recommend to you too.
RATINGS: 5 out of 5.
P.S. : If you liked my post or want to say something about the product, then please leave a comment in the comment box below. I would love to hear from you.